FINISHED NEW SECT(Minor spoilers.)[G5]

Well, thats 5 of 6 done.

I first created the purity agent with "Shaper Madman"

I then brought peace between the shapers and rebels with Agent Astoria.

I then brought down the shaper rule with Ghaldring.

I then died along with Shaper Rawal because he was too stubern to let me go out and help.

I then desecrated Ghaldring and his drakons under the rule of Guardian Alwan.

I am preparing to win with the Trako's. Latilia(? Latilda? Latilidia?) I am already half way through as a spell casting servile. I have Attempted (but failed) The secret dungeon after stealing the two Access crystals.

I have gotten the ornk canister from the Dera Reaches vault. I have killed all the creatures in the shadow road and un-done the mines. I have gotten the advanced form of the Fyora, Thahd, Artila, Vlish, Roamer, Battle alpha, Clawbug, Glaahk, Rohtgroth, War Trall, and Wingbolt. I have destroyed the un-bound town. I have killed Ghaldring, and single handedly brought down all seven councilors. I have got past the nomads in the "White Wastes" to kill the bandit leader. I have done every single little thing this game has to offer. All in all? I have to say a great expierience. The spells, creations, Canisters, and story plot was amazing. From the mountains to the Dera reaches, this game has won my heart. It leaves me wanting more, to retry every SECT with every character type. All in all? Great job Jeff. A success in my eyes.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: ɮɱα
Um, no, ɮɱα is me (BMA). I don't know why it gets displayed like that in the post area. Looks like the messages can't contain any unusual characters (does anyone know why it comes out like this?)

Back in the "special characters" thread in general, the mods informed us that html characters work in PDNs but not posts, unless a mod turns them on for you.