A:EftP - How to reach The Orb of Thralni?

I searched for quite some time for a way to access Waterfall Warren to no avail. I have unclocked giants ships and I explored the whole northern Avernum. I also reached Tss-Thss stronghold...

What's the way to reach Waterfall Warren? From where must I travel to reach it?

Thanks

If you find Fort Dranlon, in the Eastern Gallery, and head west from there, you'll find it in no time; there's at least one sign with a picture of rapids on the way.

If you're coming from Sss-Thsss, you'll want to head north, until you find a smaller Slith fort, and then head west.

(Also, these are a little outdated now, but the Avernum Annotated Maps are still useful in giving you an idea where things are - some of the paths/dungeons may have changed, but the general location of things hasn't.)

Originally Posted By: Andariel
Thanks! I finally figured it out. The waterfalls were misleading me cause they're a one way ticket no coming back.

I'm quite disappointed by the orb though. I thought it would be a free roam not limited in turns, which is actually more a jump than a flight...

On the good side, in the current version it simply won't let you make the leap if it's too far. I understand that in the original, you could take off and you would come down after three squares, no matter what was below you.