Squirrels

Dintiradan

I'm not too fond of squirrels, but they can be pretty entertaining if you catch them in the right moment. I remember watching a couple of squirrels bang repeatedly on my window. I don't know what their motives were, but I assume it was to rile up my terrier, who spent the better part of every day barking his lungs out at every tree rat that ventured onto the porch.

There's also this squirrel that likes lounging in the sun on my porch and on a nearby tree branch.

@Dintiradan: Cool video, I've seen others like it. It's interesting to see what people come up with to try to keep squirrels out of feeders and such; unfortunately, pretty much the only real result is generation after generation of smarter squirrels.

Originally Posted By: Excalibur
I was not aware that squirrels were so agile.
This is just a small sample of what squirrels can do. You'd be surprised at how nimble they really are when they put their minds to it. They can be real acrobats.

Originally Posted By: Dintiradan
Originally Posted By: The Mystic
@Dintiradan: Cool video, I've seen others like it. It's interesting to see what people come up with to try to keep squirrels out of feeders and such; unfortunately, pretty much the only real result is generation after generation of smarter squirrels.

I have a distinct feeling that militarizing your yard with pythons would be vastly more effective than militarizing your yard with Python.