bug my Characters moving to the left

Ken

I once had exactly the same problem with A6 on my PC(sw version).

And yes it always happened when starting a new game or after loading a savegame. The characters just keep walking left automatically, until they hit something (or hit some npc and bring up a conversation that cannot be closed). At first I thought maybe it was because a key on my keyboard got stuck. So I ran a keyboard test software and it told me that all keys were intact. And this problem never happened on my Macbook. So I have no idea what has caused this problem. It do seems that in the PC version when I press F3 to quick-save the game while my characters are still moving toward their destination, the next time I load the savegame, this problem has a high chance to recur. Though that cannot explain why it also happens on staring a brand new game.

But one solution seems work for me. Whenever I encounter this, I press the Win Key (the key between Left-Ctrl and Left-Alt with a windows icon on it) to switch to the desktop, then switch back to the game, and everything returns to normal.