A:EftP - Need help in Erika's tower

I've already collected the 6 pieces of mold for erika to show up at the house near her tower. Then I went to the tower, activated the pylon a entered through the main entrance.

I'm stuck at the 2 goblins and don't know what to do next. I've tried going both ways and on both I fought the golems and clicked the switches but nothing happened.

What am I supposed to do in there?

Did you read the sign and talk to the goblins? There's a clue in there ;)

You need to kill the goblins and go up the secret passage behind them.

Oh! So that's what "pierce the goblins" means! Thanks.

I've read the sign but just figured that it was some sort of riddle and that I would have to choose left or right. Although when I talked to the goblins I didn't make sense to go either way. Now I know why.

That situation actually made me laugh when I figure it out. It is a variation of an old riddle, where one of them would have said "The left is safe" telling the truth, and the other would have said "The right is safe" telling a lie, and then you would have had to ask a more complex question to rat out the truth.

But in this case, one tells you the truth about "The left is dangerous", the other tells you a lie about "The right is safe". One tells the truth, one lies, and still both seem to agree.

So, it is a riddle, a rather clever one at that, and you have to choose not to choose.