A-EftP - Second Mission and a bit more

I have killed Grah Hoth and the Emperor. The text after the death of the emperor said that this was the third and hardest mission. I have missed the second. I have no idea where I go now to do the second. Also, I didn't see the secret button re the fountain. Must confess that I was curious about why I was talking to the statues and then couldn't find the fountain but I continued anyway (oops).

So would appreciate knowing what happens when you get to the magic fountain and where I go now to do mission 2. Thanks in advanc4

The fountain has a hidden switch in the northeast mostly concealed by a statue. Using the u command lights it up. The fountain doesn't do much except recharge spell energy and heal you to save a trip back to town.

Mission 2 is the Final Gauntlet, the Exit from the Underworld to the surface. You have to get past Sulfras to the east exit of his place by doing his quests or killing him.