A-EftP - Solved: Nephilim Raiders

Hi, in Cotra, after finishing the job board quest where you kill the group of Nephilim camping out in that dark-ish area, a new job board quest opens up, Nephilim Raiders, it tells you that you need to defeat a powerful band of Nephilim in the rock outcroppings to the west of Cotra, but I have gone through them so many times, even crossed the river to check everything over there, they just won't show up, what am I doing wrong?

Yeah, the first one was the Encampment, the second is the Raiders, I did the Encampment one, but the Raiders don't seem to appear anywhere.

Edit: Please, someone, help me out here, I know there are two groups of Nephilim, I've simply looked for over an hour and can't find the second one.

This one took me a while to figure out as well. There is the one visible bunch of Nephilim due west of Cotra on the western side of the wall of rocks.

Look due north from the last fight & slightly east (almost directly west from the entrance to the crystal cavern) there is a campfire ring all by itself in the rock spires. That is the Raiders, they just don't show up on the map until you're actually in combat. (or that is the encampment & the other is the raiders, whatever it is those two places).

There are two distinct fights, for one though you have to step right next to the campfire icon to activate it.

The encampment is the dark spot next to the river with the red flag, there are no Nephilim across the river. @TriRodent: are you sure about the little campsite? I came across the Nephilim there before I got the quest, it said they were a weak force and I had the option to warn them to get out of there, which I did. But the quest details say they're a strong force, I'm hoping I didn't mess up the quest before I even got it. Can anyone confirm that I did?

Edit: Sorry Mystic, forgot about that little bridge across the stretch of river, but its right next to the town, so when they say west it would always mean across that.

Edit2: I...guess I was wrong about something, I searched around some more while reading through your guys stuff and figured that maybe sending away that little band of nephilim counted as finishing it, went to talk to the secretary and the quest completed, sorry for wasting your time, folks, problem solved.