Resetting stats/medals

Is there a way to reset the stats & medals back to zero? I just finished my first run through the caves & now am going to do so again with the Remix option (an AWESOME addition to the game btw. I haven't even gotten past the bandits yet & I'm loving the changes encountered so far).

Perhaps an option/idea for Jeff for future games would be to have an "all time" stat page (I really like knowing those #s, I'm a geek that way) & have another one that can be reset at the start of another playthrough.

Thanks

For windows it is located in the same folder with savefiles

For Seven, it is C:\Users\<Username>\Documents\Spiderweb Software\Avernum Saved Games\AvernumSettings.dat

For XP, it is supposed to be C:\Documents and Settings\<Username>\My Documents\Spiderweb Software\Avernum Saved Games\AvernumSettings.dat

For Steam version, I have no clear idea, since settings for different Steam Apps are scatterd everywhere. If you can't find it through the above locations, try search C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\<game name>\SAVE\ and C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\<Username>\<game name>\. My many Steam games savefiles are stored there.

Thanks friedlizard, that was exactly what I was looking for. I had looked at that file in the saved games folder before but it being a "Video CD Movie" type threw me. Once I had the folder show the file extensions the .dat showed up & everything fell into place.

Anyway, thanks all for helping me start the new game with a clean slate.