A-EftP - Brooches

The thief is in the southeast corner of Metris. Remember to talk to the thief in Dharmon before you go there, otherwise there won't be any options to get it.

Since you didn't state where you got the other 3 from...

1) In a cave near Motrax. Ask him about any treasures/adventurer's coming to see him. Just ask him a bit, and he'll tell you that you can go into the caves west of his next. Get the Ivory brooch past the fire lizards.

2) The second one is in the cave of the Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders, west of Motrax, near fort Draco. Ask the leader (they're all called "spider", so you just need to keep talking to them until you find it) and it'll send you on a quest to kill the Aranea to the west. Complete that quest, come back, and the spiders northeast treasure room will open up. Inside you'll find the Malachite brooch.

3) Go to the Spiral of the Undead east of Metris to find the Peal brooch. Can't remember exactly where it is, but I'm pretty sure its in the center.

4) The final brooch is in Pyrog's lair. To my knowledge you have to kill her in order to obtain it. Her lair is east of the Giants land. If you've got this quest at the time I did, you shouldn't be too challenged by her. Kill her, nab her treasure (and her papers, since a couple people want them), and look around for the Chalcedony Brooch.

Good luck, feel free to ask for more help.