Call for Mac Beta testers

For those that missed this request for Macintosh beta testers for Nethergate: Resurrection click on the link.

Hurry up since the testing is nearing the end. So act now since positions are limited and all the best game bugs are going soon.

If you are selected don't forget to tell Jeff how easy the game is and to make it harder.

I plead temporary insanity. I was under the influence of 40 oz. of a very low quality beverage. I'm talkin Bender's Discount orphanarium low. eek

In all seriousness I do have significant writing skills, with a Degree in History you have to. I also have significant troubleshooting skills as I have worked in IT since 2000. Odd combination I'm often told but I think I could wrassle down some bug reports.

Ya'll have a good day naw.

I don't how it couldn't happen Tyran.

It might be that Jeff hasn't gotten around to sending out the non-disclosure agreements yet. I know I gave up looking at my email the day before he sent out the ones for Geneforge 4. I almost missed doing it because there was a few day delay between the announcement for ending applications and sending out info.