A-EftP - Formello's Chests/Coffins/Barrels all empty!!

Hi, to all Spiderweb software's fan

first of all sorry for my english, i'm playing your games since Exile 2 Crystal Souls(old graphic style on macintosh).

And today(now about 3 weeks) i'm playing this remixed game from the first Exile(because it has the same title).

Thank you by adding this game on Steam plateforme, it's a good idea to make your company more popular!!!

And tonight i'm not happy... because i have finished lots of hard quest and i'm playing on Torment difficult and i never exepted the game way too hard.

After finished the quest "Yet another Demon"(by killing 2 people and not only the demon) i decided to finish the quest "Aid to Kyass" because i don't want to kill Kyass and all his friends on quest "Drive Kyass Away" and so i wanted to go at Formello by using teleport and i noticed that some room wasn't explored(maybe because my tool/magic barrier skills wasn't higher level)

And so i went to one of the room i didn't explored on east and there were 2 chests and it was empty!!!

So i watched all other chests/barrels on Formello and it was all empty!

So i want to know if there is a way to fix that bug i loaded previous game and same, i quit the game and launched again and it has same bugs...

By the way i love your games!