Stuck in Purity Workshop

Im stuck in the purity workshop b with my warrior and clawbug. Im lvl 15 and dont have a problem with anything except the fields to get through the lava. Can someone tell me how to get past the lava to get the ivory skull and other loot. I cant seem to figure out which control panel to go to, the top one or the bottom one. I need to figure out how which one i can use to get through to the loot.

The control panels are a little tricky too, i need to figure which one is the right one. Any idea?

Sorry for the double post, i managed to make it around the fields and to the southwest corner of the purity workshop but the problem was that the ivory skull wasnt there. Does anyone know where the ivory skull is located in purity workshop b. I checked the sw corner and couldnt find a thing. Is there a secret switch or something?

Originally Posted By: Dikiyoba
There's definitely an ivory skull hidden in the sw corner of the Purity Workshop. It looks exactly like an ordinary skull, unfortunately, which means it's incredibly easy to miss or misplace.

Dikiyoba.

Dikiyoba your never going to believe this. After i enhanced my item with the skull, it didnt even work. I tried using it on enemies and it barely ever works. This leads me to believe that many of the enhancements dont do as they say. In g5, blessing stones work on armor as a bonus but in g4 blessing stones dont give anything to armor.

I dont know, i kinda thought that curse would work on every attack that hits. Kind of destroys my character. Is the list of g5 confirmed as the list that works or is confirmed to work, or do any of the stones that enhance weapons/armor work in general?

Originally Posted By: Death Knight
After i enhanced my item with the skull, it didnt even work. I tried using it on enemies and it barely ever works.

"Doesn't work" and "rarely ever works" are two different things.

Golden crystals are good for armor and weapons. Steel spines are good for armor, and Dikiyoba likes to stick a few ivory skulls on armor as well. Runed amethysts are good for weapons. All other item enchancements are better off sold.