A:EftP - Living statues [spoilers]

I had already found the brooches by the time I talked to Erika and now she won't give me the password to talk to the statues. None of the options seem to bring it up. Is there anything special I need to do or did I mess up the quest by finding the brooches too early?

The obsessive completionist in me is going nuts, I can't get the last level 3 spell >_<

I've gone through every conversation option available and the only mention of the brooches is when she says "now that you've talked to Aydin and acquired the brooches..." Asking about her plans for revenge only brings up the "Why did you leave the Triad?" option.

I suspect I may have gotten the brooch quest then immediately completed it without having her tell me about the statues.

Tried a few of 'em, no joy. frown Wish I could tell you exactly what I did first time I talked to her but I can't remember.

I mean, it's not exactly game breaking but I need it for the medal and Steam achievement. I'd rather get it honestly and not use the editor. Speaking of which, does using the editor disable achievements?

EDIT: I think I did just somehow glitch past that dialogue option so I edited the script and fixed it. Thanks for the help anyway, though!

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Sorry to ressurect an old thread-- but could someone explain to me (or PM me) the alteration to the script that would make this available without the trigger? I got the 45 prestige, so that ain't the issue, and I don't know what the "gf(66,18) == 0;" requirement is in the script (and learning exactly how it all works would kind of be a bummer just for one quick change).

At this point, I've completely nearly everything else there is to do...

Edit: Forget it. Apparently that event is linked to talking to Aydin, which I had put off until I could talk to the statues. Talked to Ayden and got him to teach me the rituals and then I got the statue dialogue from Erika. Awkwarddddd.