Aughh! 2 Bugs!

Dark Sniper

Hi Spidwebbers, Yesterday, I've been facing a bug playing Exodus. (Surely, this bug is for Kelandon) So, the bug comes where my party goes to the Thanopolen Tower and fights the War-Chief when Ethass becomes the Goddess for the 2nd time. When I defeat that 2 mages and the war-chief, the special encounter come normally as they are programmed, But! When the messages end. Unhandled Exception comes! And I can't forward the story even my party is a non-god party.

This Sucks. Awwwww.

And the 2nd one is for my scenario (Not really a bug). Mind I Made a dungeon, okay? It connects a tunnel to the surface with a Yes/No encounter. (Not a town exit) And when I click 'Yes' I come to the Surface Clearing I made, fight some monsters and get out of the clearing.. (Okay, clear enough)

But! When I come out, I actually BAIL OUT from the outdoor section from where I entered the dungeon!(Not the Clearing) At the Outer Solid Stone Area With Water. I was meant to get out from the clearing and reach a surface outdoor section! But I Get out from the Avernum Outdoor section from where I started the scenario!

Is this a BoA error? If it does not solve, then Bye, bye my scenario! Off to Graphics!

Plz anyone! Tell me how to fix them! cry

I recall playing Exodus okay, so I am not sure how your bug happened. Unhandled exceptions are a beauty in Windows BoA, they just crash the game. There was one in town 40 of a Thralni scenario, Where the Rivers Meet.

Outdoor zone location is changed only by outdoor movement or by the "change_outdoor_location" function. Have this function called in your town script by an Exit state or placed special. Outdoor location is never changed merely by entering a town. Because you can have the same town occur in every last outdoor zone.

Originally Posted By: Speed-O-Fie Hyper v2.1
Hi Spidwebbers, Yesterday, I've been facing a bug playing Exodus. (Surely, this bug is for Kelandon) So, the bug comes where my party goes to the Thanopolen Tower and fights the War-Chief when Ethass becomes the Goddess for the 2nd time. When I defeat that 2 mages and the war-chief, the special encounter come normally as they are programmed, But! When the messages end. Unhandled Exception comes! And I can't forward the story even my party is a non-god party.
This Sucks. Awwwww.

Download this file: http://kppp.webs.com/t44Tower.txt

Replace the equivalent file in the Exodus folder with that one. Tell me if it fixes the problem. If not, tell me the LAST MESSAGE you get before the Unhandled Exception occurs.

As a Mac user, I've never been able to replicate this error, but I do think I figured out what was causing it, and the file should fix it.