Respawning Dungeons

Just a quick question,

So in the second triology if i am correct once you clean out all the dungeons you were pretty much through with the game, however, in the first triology you were able to use the much more powerful character editor to respawn the dungeons so there was literally an unlimited supply of creatures to kill. With Avernum Escape from the pit is there anyway to respawn the dungeons, or do the dungeons respawn over time?

That's good. The dungeons can respawn and the outdoors is back. It may just be me but the return of the outdoors gave the game a sense of scale of the vastness of the world which was not present in the last triology. Plus wandering encounters never end so again, a limitless supply of things to fight.

AND IF THE MERCHANTS WOULD QUIT TAKING ALL THE INNS UP IN AVERNUM! haha. Course that would defeat the purpose of the healing upon entering a town thing. Personally i think its' more practical to pay for an inn. I heal and become rested when i sleep, but not when i immediately drive to town to go to the store.

Originally Posted By: Morpheus
AND IF THE MERCHANTS WOULD QUIT TAKING ALL THE INNS UP IN AVERNUM! haha. Course that would defeat the purpose of the healing upon entering a town thing. Personally i think its' more practical to pay for an inn. I heal and become rested when i sleep, but not when i immediately drive to town to go to the store.

What actually happens there is that the town guards always kill anybody that approaches the town, and just revive the good guys after checking their passports. They also magically remove your memories of the killing, to stop you from complaining. It is really a rather efficient way of watching the gates, and the guards get a lot of target practice out of it.

Originally Posted By: ShieTar
What actually happens there is that the town guards always kill anybody that approaches the town, and just revive the good guys after checking their passports. They also magically remove your memories of the killing, to stop you from complaining. It is really a rather efficient way of watching the gates, and the guards get a lot of target practice out of it.

"Hmm, is this blood stain on my shirt new? I swear it wasn't there 10 minutes ago..."