A:EftP - Sulfras's Treasure Room

• 3 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Earth Empires
Motrax refers other dragons as brothers so I assume Motrax is only female.

They pretty much change from game to game, actually. Somebody (Lilith?) posted a table of the genders of each dragon for each game; I'm pretty sure Motrax is always a male (except maybe in Exile 1/2), and Athron is pretty much always a female, but as far as I remember, they all switch at some point.

I don't have the table, but Motrax is the only one who is stable, and he's male. Why would calling other dragons brothers make him female? I manage to have brothers without being a woman.

—Alorael, who thinks the generally accepted, fanonical genders are female for Athron and Sulfras and male for Khoth, Motrax, and Pyrog.

Originally Posted By: Grade A Extra Fancy
Why would calling other dragons brothers make him female? I manage to have brothers without being a woman.

I guess what Earth Empires was getting at is if Motrax is calling all the other dragons his brothers, they're probably male, and so Motrax would be the only female.

Except he isn't female, so it all kind of falls apart. But hey, the logic still kind of works!