A-EftP - Dying at the start? wtf

sry i didnt search so long ; so if there is a threat to it im sry but im pissed and confused. (english isnt my nativ language so sry if not perfect). i just bought this game over steam played on normal did the i guess toutorial thing and im walking up thee stairs /fort avernum it says/ to get slaughted!!!!! 4 times . what did i do wrong? i helped the people and fight against the thugs was that wrong? or did i miss somethin?= plz help cuz this game looks nice but i cant go on! probly a noob filter and im failing it

Originally Posted By: razhin
sry i didnt search so long ; so if there is a threat to it im sry but im pissed and confused. (english isnt my nativ language so sry if not perfect). i just bought this game over steam played on normal did the i guess toutorial thing and im walking up thee stairs /fort avernum it says/ to get slaughted!!!!! 4 times . what did i do wrong? i helped the people and fight against the thugs was that wrong? or did i miss somethin?= plz help cuz this game looks nice but i cant go on! probly a noob filter and im failing it

Why don't I get cool bugs like this. It's you versus the world!