First Series Played vs Favourite Series (Poll)

Aoslare

Thanks, Sylae: I remembered the script, but didn't know where to find it when it come to reinstalling my GM scripts.

Originally Posted By: Aran
Nikki was 3442

You remembered! tongue I think apart from me, the only other number I remembered was #335. I'm usually pretty good at guessing who people are from their writing style.

While I think #333 is a "better" number, I miss my old number. And oddly, the other one I've got in storage, beyond the one digit crowd, is ezAndy at #375. I have no idea why.

—Alorael, who is late to the party but will join anyway. He started with E1, first registered E3, and definitely doesn't think Exile is his favorite. Nethergate is the best standalone, he's very fond of the first Avernum trilogy, but he thinks the second trilogy is probably better overall. Geneforge might be objectively the best, if there is such a thing, but it's not his favorite; he prefers the clear-cut, dungeon-crawling, feel-good Avernite fun.

I was introduced to geneforge, and it still is my favorite. The game series is really my favorite because of how unique the game really is. The idea for creations is excellent and what makes the game better is that i prefer one character (baldurs gate) feel to creating a whole party.

Besides that, i think avadon would be a second favorite series if i had to pick, and avernum 1-3 remake is right behind that. Tried getting into second avernum trilogy, didnt work.

It may affect my opinion of the other games that I haven't actually played Nethergate or Geneforge. If I played them, my favorite may indeed change. I bought both of them but at the time when my free time was dwindling. I was hoping my kids would want to play eventually but even that is not panning out. They are more fickle than I...

Originally Posted By: Aran needs to change this
Edit: Also, I'm guilty of mentally equating any five-digit ID with "newbie". Yes, that includes everyone since August 2007. Yes, that is ridiculous.

Come now! Surely those of us in the [10k,11k] range aren't too bad!
Originally Posted By: Sylae

Sylae, your number is higher than mine!

Quote:
Aranbot's next PDN will surely be like this: http://xkcd.com/327/
I doubt you can do SQL inject with PDNs, and even if UBB didn't sanitize its input, there's a maximum PDN length.

I did break some aspects of UBB before using Hebrew characters in my PDN, let's see if that's still the case.

EDIT: Right-to-left fonts must have been fixed in the upgrade.