Maps!

I am the kind of angry where you just sort of laugh for bizarre reasons. This is because my website is now gone. All of whatever there ever was.

This includes the maps. Of course the loss is not so great (whoever needed to see the full maps? They're in the game), and it's not like I ever even finished the main one.

Basically this is just a heads up - the links are dead for now. I'll have to see what I can do about trying to get the space back. Or possibly move things to a new provider. Eugh. We'll see.

Originally Posted By: Riibu
This is because my website is now gone. All of whatever there ever was.

This includes the maps. Of course the loss is not so great (whoever needed to see the full maps? They're in the game), and it's not like I ever even finished the main one.

Aww. I'm sorry to hear that, Riibu. What happened? Is there any chance whatsoever of getting anything back?

Dikiyoba liked the maps and used them on occasion, despite the fact that they weren't finished.

It's not so bad; the files are all of course safe and sound on my computer. It's just that the space for them is gone. The service got terminated a day or two ago and it took me a while to remember about my site. My mind was mostly grieving the many emails I'd always meant to save backups of (but never got around to) from my old email account.

So basically I'm just taking a longer moment to be vaguely sad before I start looking for a new host for all of the stuff. I'll just throw a message here when it's time to change the links. smile

Come to think of it... Maybe this is finally that chance to overhaul all the code in my outdated pages? Hmm!

Originally Posted By: Riibu
It's not so bad; the files are all of course safe and sound on my computer.

Well, that's not too bad then (except for the lost e-mails, of course). Take your time getting your new site set up the way you want it.

The thought of going without your maps terrifies Dikiyoba, but if we've survived without Silver's Avernum maps in the past, we'll figure out how to survive without your maps somehow. tongue