Other remakes?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Lilith
jeff, possibly

My thought too...

Hopefully some A3 things will make their way back to the new A2 (1 as well but from the various threads it doesn't sound like it did). The biggest thing is having the various job dispatchers. It was very nice, if I needed cash or knew that I was going to be passing by one of the towns to pick up a job, fill it & bank a little cash (to buy the house if nothing else).

One thing I have noticed (& yes I realize that it is intentional but still...) is that money is very tight in the past couple of games. It would be nice to have a way to supplement my income without having to steal everyone blind (although as long as we're talking about stealing blind, the barrels that you could push around the corner before breaking into them would be great to have back...). Perhaps even work in discounted training if you buy in bulk all at once ("Look, I've got 4 guys here who each want to take three classes from you. What kind of discount are you willing to give me?). Funny little things like that that happen all the time in real life but you almost never see in any type of game.