If Geneforge 5 became an FPS...[G5]

adc.

Well, another one of my crazy ideas if GF5 became a simple, first-person shooter (not actually shooter) game...

1.) It is a real-time gameplay

2.) Give orders to your creation to kill someone or control their minds

3.) Thorn batons are rapid fire

4.) Aura of flames can wipe out nearby weak creations

5.) Speed depends on the class

It would be so cool...

Whoo... whistle

We've discussed many ideas on the Next-Geneforge-That-Can-Be, but this one takes the icing on the cake.

Its the ideas which matter, of course, and the resources of the those who thought them out.Spiderweb has an idea about a world of shapers. If the same had occurred to any of the major game-development companies, and they thought it was worth it, we would have been playing Geneforge in 1st-person view with a real-time combat system...*hmm*

Here we go again rolleyes

Everyone who reads this post should also read this:

This is just for fun, no one is actually gonna make it. I was just giving away some ideas *throws random cake sprinkles* whoosh! whoosh! yay! ideas for the next-geneforge-game! yum yum yum! I have completely lost my sanity. I'm not angry, In fact, I'm just happy. In simpler words: Just some random ideas and disregard this message except "Just some random ideas"...

Originally Posted By: BMA
Originally Posted By: Valdain the King
...can only use her left arm when wielding her baton

*his* left arm; she got a sex change. But I don't get why you'd want to play like that either.

Dont even bother listening to him or trying to make sense of it, kevin still is probably angry because his gf is going around with the pizza hut guy.

Death Knight, Valdain, and MMXPERT: These boards do not exist for your private amusement. If some of you know each other in real life, that's lovely. These forums, however, are not a place for you to insult each other, share gossip, or to air your dirty laundry in any other way. Death Knight, for your last comment in particular please read the Code of Conduct where it talks about belittling other people.

I also need to say something about the "sex change" comments. I don't think anybody meant to cause offense with those comments. So I will just say this: please keep in mind that all kinds of people read this board, including people who do not identify as "male" or "female".

This thread can be laid to rest, now.

127029320uwqGte_ph.jpg