A-EftP - Khoth's spell book

Hum. I still can't find it. As you go down the stairs to the treasure rooms, I opened both switches. Found the switch in the corridor to the right. Fought the demons and got access to the blue box. That section looks like the northeast part of the lair to me. I don't find any more hidden switches in that section. Used "u" every step of the way. I must not be in the right area.

OK, here's what to do.

1) Start in the room with all the runes in it and the magic barrier at the centre.

2) Hit the switch on the northwest wall. Go through the secret passage that just opened on the south wall. You're now in the first secret room.

3) Hit the switch on the west wall of the first secret room. Go through the secret passage that just opened on the northwest wall. You're now in the second secret room.

4) Hit the switch on the west wall of the second secret room. Go back to the first secret room, and go through the secret passage that just opened on the east wall of it.