A geneforge forum game.

BMA:

Quests:report back to council, find missing shaper,confirm if there is a rebel around town 1

They give you a better sword, better armor, better boots, better cloak, better shield, some healing and essence pods and spores, and some living tools.

(in exchange for lighter punishment)

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: MMXPERT
BMA:
They give you a better sword, better armor, better boots, better cloak, better shield, some healing and essence pods and spores, and some living tools.

(in exchange for lighter punishment)

Wowee smile Very nice indeed. Okay, I tell them that they won't be punished as I told them earlier. In fact, forget punishment altogether, they might even get rewarded for their bravery and presence of mind in dealing with the rogues.

Hm, so I go to the other town and question everyone there. I proclaim a reward of, hm, 30000 gold coins to anyone who comes up with information (I'll be in a guest house in the town).

BMA:

Quests:report back to council,confirm if there is a rebel around town 1, frequently take care of town 1

Once again, you get the same result from questioning.

one day later a robed man comes and says that he is the missing shaper, and takes the 30000 coins, explaining that he was just sick of all the responsibility and ran away.

In fact, he appoints you as the new town-master-shaper.

whaaaat ???!!!

I'll definitely be reporting that fellow when I get home...Oh, so I have to take care of the town. I create four roamers and put them on guard at the four corners of the town. Then I appoint 4 scouts to go on rounds to the nearby areas (one in each direction) to find any suspicious activities or rebels. I tell the people that I'm the new shaper here, and that they should come to me if they need any help.

Trenton:

Quests:Find the stone

Just as you try to absorb the canister, the servile from before appears behind you.

BMA:

Quests:report back to council,confirm if there is a rebel around town 1, frequently take care of town 1

you do so.

Monster:

Quests:destroy rogue pack

Such high positions are only available late in this game.

Instead, you are a shaper scout sent to destroy a pack of rogues that have been pestering the nearby city.

You are currently at the city, the rogues are west of it, there's another path on the north.

Plan for 20 rogues:

Positioned 2 of my roamers at a nearby boulder. I readied my magic at a safe distance in front of the cave. My remaining 2 roamers will spit acid as many as they can on the cave. Surely, the pack will chase my roamers and lure it to me. I will use my current magic which is Ice spray to the rogues. Then my 2 clawbugs will pinch the remaining undamaged rogues. The 2 roamers near the boulder will then, jump and finish off the remaining rogues...

You declare the winner...

@Monster:

Hm, want to battle me? You're on!

@MMXPERT:

It would be nice if you could club the three of us together in the midst of the story. You know, multiplayer gaming.

By the way, I don't envy your job as Gamemaster - you have to keep track of so many stories!

BMA:

A scout informs you he saw huge green fyora-like things near a cave close to the town.

Trenton:

Quests:Find the stone

The rotgroth hits the servile a few times and gets hit a few times by the servile, you hit it with the baton, the servile is massively poisoned, and tries to run away, but collapses after a few seconds.

you get close to the servile, and you hear him say:"Long live Demetrius." before he dies.

there's still the canister to deal with.

Monster:

Quests:get special gloves, retrieve canisters

You get what you asked the servile for.

The council gives you a new quest, to retrieve some canisters for analysis.

But one touch of the canister makes you absorb it, so you need special gloves.

A merchant to the far north makes such gloves.

Hmmmm... choosing 1 kyshakk and 2 battle alphas. The essence is not specified so I'm being careful about it. Went out of shaper council room and bought 2 special gloves from the merchant. Took the canisters (I'm sure the quantity is not one) and hid one near a concealed pile on the trash pits for my own purposes. Returned to the council and waiting for their reaction...

I like the other face palm better.

FACEPALM

Where you F*** up so badly, people wonder how the F*** you did it.

Thats what the caption said, and in the picture, a car was standind side up against a wall in a parking structure, with another car standing normally, only the engine part is inbetween the other car and the roof. The cars make a right angle!

NO!

MORE!

PICTURES!

Monster is hereby banned from this game until further notice for mass imagery and derailment.

anyway, let's end this.

I officially end Trenton's quest by making the stone drop on his head using my god powers tongue

Trenton

Quests:return to council

Time to return to the council, but you used a canister, you'll have some issues with that.