Nethergate Update Poll

Like with Greta van Susteren, a facelift would merely makes things worse. Er... um... even if Greta were as attractive as Nethergate to start with... confused

I kind of shot myself in the foot with that analogy—and my foot was in my mouth when I shot it—but never mind. You know what I mean. I hope.

I, for one, would like Jeff to Carbonize Nethergate so I don't have to run it on Classic, which has given me some problems over the past month. That's the worthiest update I can think of, but it's unnecessary for Windoze users.

Instead of a face-lift, a Nethergate 2 would be a neat idea. I need more Celts!

Quote:
Originally written by Exploding Head:
I'm a little bit worried about what will become of all the older Spiderweb games when Apple ties the knot with Intel and starts burning bridges.

—Alorael, who likes to dream big. Why settle for Carbon when you could have Intel native?
When I read about this in Macworld I just couldn't believe it. Insane. As if having to run Classic (which doesn't run all OS 9 programs) wasn't bad enough—now X applications will run in a new emulator and 9 stuff won't work at all.

Further proof that the entire computing industry has gone stark raving mad. I'm just sorry to see Apple becoming such an enthusiastic particpant in the tea party.

mad%20hatter%20with%20march%20hare%2040572_jpg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

But then Neth2 would have a different Roman Emperor like one in the Flavian Dynasty of emperors or someting else like that. The Emperor Should either be Galba, Marcus Otho, Vittellius, Vespasian, Titus, Domitian, Nerva, Or Trajan. Either there must be a civil war going around, Like a Rebellion in Judea against Hadrian or any other emperor. If you're going backwards, Then It would be Either Julius Caesar, Augustus Caesar, Tiberius, Caigula, or Cladius. If it was Tiberius, I would like to be Germanicus, the War Hero and his Party. I'd like it to be Augustus if it could, but that's backwards. Nero was not even alive yet at the time!

How about you read here about how the storyline should be plotted:

http://www.pbs.org/empires/romans/empire/

I'm learning Rome at the end of the year, So it's Cool.

The Rebel between Boudica with the Celts are over. Learn about it here:

http://www.pbs.org/empires/romans/empire/boudica.html

There shold be a rebellions with the Christians and Jews like you could be a Roman Soldier Warring in Judea and executing people or you could be a Jew starting to escape from Dying by the Romans. When you escape, You could say Prayers of the Old testament like god and the messiah to increase your luck. And Same thing with the Romans in neth1.

Sorry for it being so long. I Just Study a lot. :pwinklaughsmile:rolleyes: