G2 Servile cure

Hi!

Can you do the cure servile quest without angering takers? The cure is in benerii-uss shaping, far side of benerii-uss and those places are hostile unless I join the takers. I would like to join takers but only after I do every awakened quest. Can I kill drayks and serviles in benerii-uss without takers noticing? Or is it possible to sneak the cure out of there?

Thanks.

Yes, I'm about 95% sure it is possible sneak in, grab, the cure, and sneak back out. Unless I'm mistaken (quite possible), I actually did it. It's ticklish business, but possible.

Edit:

As for why you'd do, someone might conceivably want to do the quest for Carnelian without having advanced so far in the game that they are ready to completely to alienate the Takers.

So I did sneak in and get the cure and it wasn't even hard. Just run and daze everything. I guess you can enter benerii-uss and not anger takers as long as you don't hit/kill anything.

As for why I wanted to do this was to get forbidden band and keep my options open if I want to join takers later. Basically I'm going to kill every nutjob servile, human and creation there is but that doesn't mean I can't accept rewards from sects doing so.