G5 Trainer : Any Weapons in Real Time[G5]

BMA

I've created a trainer for G5 which allows you to change your (handheld) weapon.

You get to choose what weapon you want, from a listbox containing all weapons in the game.This is actually part of a bigger project (i'm creating a complete item trainer for G5). I just thought i'd release a sample trainer now so you can suggest any improvements smile

(102 Kb : Windows Only)

G5WW.jpg

G5WW : fileden.com

You'll have to play G5 in DirectX mode for the trainer to work cry , but dont worry, I'll be porting it to the normal version in later releases smile

-----------------------------------------------------------

I've (finally whistle ) stumbled upon the memory segment which controls a fyora's attacking ability. I was able to create an acid-spitting fyora, & a fyora which charms enemies. Right now I'm trying to figure out whether its possible to make a melee creation perform ranged attacks. I'll (eventually) be creating another trainer to do these too (Yup, I create trainers for a living).

Don't you think that this was a great limitation of the game; that you were not actually "creating" a creation, but you were only selecting from a list of predefined templates ? I've lost count of the number of times I've wanted to create charming vlishes.