Top Party-level?

What a surprise, I just found out the consequences of raising party-levels above 30. Anybody who raised the levels to 35 or higher? It seems that a party of lvl 30 is already quite invincible. True?

It's not about boasting. I'm sure there are many around who've raised there levels higher, or who play on harder levels, with handycaps, or as singletons. I'm just interested, if there are any interesting effects concerning leveling and raising skills above 30, which are worth it. At this stage it seems more important and more interesting to collect remaining spells and skills with the help of trainers and books.

It'll be interesting for another round of AEFP. Concerning the chosen difficulty in the game, as well as the way one chooses traits.

I got to level 35 for a party of 4 which seems to be a decent level for torment. This gives you time to raise abilities and get all the spells that you need. The main advantage of higher levels is more health and dexterity and endurance give you slightly less chance to be hit by the weaker monsters.

For a singleton you need to get over level 50 and level 55 seems to be good place for the final quests. The main thing is to get cave lore to 10 by level 30 so you can get mandrake root in the Giant Lands to make wisdom crystals. You wander past and get it then go off and kill some stuff clearing dungeons until it reappears. smile