misrepresentation of parry chance

Digital Wino

It seems to me that when it says something has a 10% chance to parry, that it's not always telling the truth. I've had things with a 10% chance to parry, parry 4 attacks in a row. Yes, it's possible, but should be highly improbable. Stuff like that seems to happen all the time. Especially with Yahsso of the Spear. When he parries, it says he has a 24% chance (which I've noticed isn't reduced on ranged and spells like I think it is with everyone else). But he'll parry 8 out of 10 attacks. Unless my math is wrong, that would be an 80% chance to parry. Has anybody else noticed this? With him, or with anything else?

If you do one test of 4 attacks, yes, it's very highly improbable. If you watch 4000 attacks over the course of the game, it might only be unlikely. And if 4000 players each watch 4000 attacks over the course of their games, it is actually pretty likely that some of them will see it. You might be one.

Are you sure that Yahsso is parrying 80% and that some of the attacks aren't just missing?