A-EftP - Which 'baddy' did you enjoy wiping out?

I'm most of the way through the game now, and have noted some very annoying enemies that made it easy to want to wipe them out.

Pyrog comes to mind.

Felt good to swipe the circlet from Spire's mayor Meena (good name for her).

I'm thinking I'll try wiping out Thantria before the end of the game.

Any others you have such feelings about?

I really enjoy the Arena fights in Spire. I wish there were some more turns and stronger opponents. What change the feeling of the fight it is maybe the adventurer which turns into a gladiator, but I don't know.

Killing Drath made me feel good because I was looking for the responsible of previous and uncomfortable roundabout ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Actually the first adversary I enjoyed defeating was the spectral commander in the Spiral Pit. I had to come back 4 times for him. Winning over Pyrog gave me a lot of satisfaction. Drath as well. They were both my first to kill of their kind. First great dragon, first lich boss. And both on the first go! Yeah! Gottcha!

I'll also enjoy taking out Thantria, if that's possible. I'll never serve the Empire!

I still have some way to go, I think. Guessing from my party-level I'd say I'm in the last third of the game; there are still a few big fights to look forward to: Adze-Hakaai, Grah-Hoth maybe? I've taken a first excursion into Skarr… (well the prison), missed a key, fun place…

But first I'll have to tidy up a few minor quests, maybe to take sides, too…

…aaaand kill a few more eyebeasts!

Behold you suckers!

The one enemy I didn't want to take out was Kyass at Freehold. I'm not sure if he had done anything to warrant a hit and I didn't like Houghton using us as a hired hit squad to liquidate political competitors of the Castle. If the Castle could buy us to murder one guy, they could buy us to murder anybody. How was that different from the Empire?

@Gon: It's not like you have to. I didn't, and favored Kyass's people in the Pyrog and Drath quests.

I think Houghton's concern is understandable (not wanting to have to contend with another, potentially powerful sovereign state in maters economic and military), but I agree that the desire to maintain a monopoly on power in the underworld* narrows the moral divide between Avernum and the Empire. While I think Avernum are still basically the good guys, things like their reaction to Kyass and cooperation with Thantria make them a bit more morally ambiguous than they were in E1 and A1.