Spymaster Levitt in the castle with his herb

I think that Levitt is addicted to Skribbane herb.

I didnt notice at first but when the dialouge option ' arent you going to clean the green stuff from your mouth' came up and i clicked on it and he got offensive saying something about noty paying mind to it.

I think he is addicted. Anyone else think so too?

Addage: I moved the topic over to this forum out of Tech support.

You might be able to kill the leader in Bargha to escape through the lower level route into Melanchion's Lands to use that pylon. It's earlier in the game than it's suppose to happen so I don't know if it's possible. Also I don't know if you can then go east to your boats,

"ghost walking might help you but ..........."

But what?

Bharga: The gate is closed to the dragon's lands.

My boats are on the east side of the river. I know I can get to them via the Giant's Bridge and then cross Monastery Bridge and then slip down along the east side of the banks

I split the savegame into two.

The first is to be used if the second fails.

I got through bharga by sneaking through the main floor of the leaders fort. I used 2 members of my party to distract them while 1 opened the gates, and the other slipped by. Once I slipped by the 3rd closed the gate. The 3 in bharga died, my forth is alive which was able to get away and use return life.

Then the spiders... Used same tacts but threw in summoned creats as well. Now I am trying to make way to dragons gate but am stuck between thunder pit crawlers shamblers and ghosts.