A-EftP - solberg

Originally Posted By: Dragonlady
Originally Posted By: Randomizer
The older games allowed docking at the bridge and always asked if you wanted to go under.

Yes, I liked that feature. Now I have to park further away and walk a bit. smile I get enough exercise killing things. laugh

i hated that. when i wanted to go in a hurry down the river and whenever i was asked "do you want to dock or go under the bridge?" i felt like i was shutting down windows xp. every time you click shutdown you get a little popup "when you clicked shutdown did you mean to shutdown the computer?"
yes if i click shutdown i mean shutdown.
at least they got rid of that in vista and win7

Originally Posted By: Darth Ernie
i hated that. when i wanted to go in a hurry down the river and whenever i was asked "do you want to dock or go under the bridge?" i felt like i was shutting down windows xp. every time you click shutdown you get a little popup "when you clicked shutdown did you mean to shutdown the computer?"
yes if i click shutdown i mean shutdown.
at least they got rid of that in vista and win7

On the other hand, I'd hate to have clicked the Shutdown button when instead I'd meant to open a program. I'd rather have to make two mouse clicks than accidentally turn off my computer and have to wait for it to reload (not that I ever turn my computer off, or use the startbar power options).