A-EftP - Tool Skills? Help with new layout

I can't seem to find the Tool Skills icon in the training screen, how do you level that up now? (I noticed that priest skill, mage skill, magic and a few more are also missing) Did they move them somewhere else?

When I want to play the game in a window instead of in fullscreen mode, I have to close the game and reopen it to change the settings, there used to be an option to change that in-game, was it just moved or deleted?

Also, You can't close doors behind you now? *sigh*

Takes more effort to steal without being caught.

Originally Posted By: Zooba
I can't seem to find the Tool Skills icon in the training screen, how do you level that up now? (I noticed that priest skill, mage skill, magic and a few more are also missing) Did they move them somewhere else?

There's a whole other page of skills that you've missed -- click the "Magic/Misc" tab at the top of the training window. Tool Use is in the lower right.

Quote:
When I want to play the game in a window instead of in fullscreen mode, I have to close the game and reopen it to change the settings, there used to be an option to change that in-game, was it just moved or deleted?

Looks like it. There was probably some technical reason for it.

Quote:
Also, You can't close doors behind you now? *sigh*
Takes more effort to steal without being caught.

Yup. Doors do close themselves when you leave and re-enter town, which is sometimes helpful.