A-EftP - This is...Avernum?

We all love Avernum don't we? We know those cheesy drawn pictures from the original Avernum, where we have medieval like drawings. It looked like some sort of old scroll and that gave a strange and bold new twist. However the Art drastically improved in GeneForge where the art was almost completely realistic, but not quiet. We finally reached the age of GeneForge 5 and GeneForge 6, we see beautiful and splendid art. GeneForge 5 had amazing 3D art that completely brought it to life. Avadon was nice illustration but nothing too epic...

And then I find this picture....

http://www.gamersgate.com/img/screenshots/DD-AEFPM/294922_avernum_grahhoth_endgame_medium.jpg

Look at it! I mean just look at it! It's just EPIC! I feel like we've entered a new age of Spiderweb Games. I want to see more Avernum pictures like this (GeneForge needs to stick with 3D art), there should be a book about Avernum. Can someone volunteer to write fan fiction? This is amazing.

Jeff contracts out those types of screenshots. Most don't even show up until a few weeks before game release.

I wouldn't mind for Avernum: The Crystal Souls a Phil Foglio comic page where Phil and Dixie are discussing how they have to go and find 3 rocks to save Avernum. smile