A-EftP - Can't find some items (SPOILERS)

I've done main quests in a different sequence, as a not enterely intentional result of the aim to follow a most linear path in game. So I finished Final Gauntlet first, then Grah-Hoth quest and I avoided to take quests in Blosk and Almaria until these main ones were over.

Now that even those minor quests are over, I can't remember where to find some items and a person, in quests I already have been through in a previous, interrupted and not saved playthrough.

1) Can't find Demel in Blosk (Savage Gardening). I searched the area throughly and I suspect he's not in Blosk. Where is he?

2) I found the Ivory, Platinum, Pearl brooch. I still miss two of them.

3) Have five crystals to repair Crystal cave, I miss one.

Thanks!

2) Brooches are in the Cave of Motrax (west side), Spider Cave as reward for rescuing GIFTS, Mertris Spiral Pit center, Buy from Betram in Mertris after talking to Eldin in Dharmon, Pyrog's Cave (east side).

3) There are 7 crystals

island south of Cotra

island with hidden door southwest of Cotra

Island Fort southwest of Cotra reached by boat

trade 3 meats to dying dragon west side of river north of Swamp Temple

rescue human prisoners from Slith villages southwest of Fort Dranlon

shrine north of Fort Dranlon by boat

Aranea Lair west of river and northeast of Freehold of Kyass on body (east side)

Originally Posted By: Superba
I add one question: NW of the ToM there is a lava place with an imprisoned demon (you only hear his voice), that tells you to come back after you kill Grah-Hoth. I went back there but there is no demon anymore...

Actually, the demon said to come back after Grah-Hoth was FREED. If you do, he gives you a little advice about going to kill him - nothing actually important or of lasting value.

Originally Posted By: Randomizer
2) Brooches are in the Cave of Motrax (west side), Spider Cave as reward for rescuing GIFTS, Mertris Spiral Pit center, Buy from Betram in Mertris after talking to Eldin in Dharmon, Pyrog's Cave (east side).

I'm definetely lost with the fifth brooch.
I collected four, have been to the surface, killed the Emperor and... you know how it ends with only four brooch, damn.
Problem is I don't remember where were some of the brooch so I don't know the place for the missing one. I could always visit all the places you kindly wrote about but it's a lot of time.
I own the Ivory, Platinum, Pearl, Malachite brooch. Please tell me where the last one is.