A-EftP - A couple of Spoiler Questions

Since Aimee's Tower has a (?) on my may, I assume I should be able to speak with her, but I can't seem to wake her up. Any suggestions?

In trying to Find the Exit, I have to cross a long bridge that can't seem to carry my weight. Any ideas as it falls apart as I trudge across, even in my Hasted state?

Did putting Athron out of it's misery mess up my party?

1) Aimee only wakes up once to give you part of the password. After that she stays in her trance. Are you sure you don't already have that part?

2) Not sure what bridge you are referring to. Be more specific.

3) Maybe. Although if you killed her before getting her part of the password, you can cheat by typing shift-D and type "ikilledathron" to get around it.

You guy's are quick and good and I'm sure I'm not the only one that really appreciates it.

OK!

I have the four passwords so I guess I forgot! Oops!

I found the switch that I missed. Killed a few giants, removed a few barriers, drank from several places (enhanced and restored) but can't get across a couple of places to reach another switch and wheel.

Any more ideas?

Sorry to be such a pest!

The wheel to the south is broken and isn't needed since it just leads back the way you came in to that area.

What you need to do is get enlightened again and use the wheel in the center of all those barriers to open a way to the southeast. Then you get to wander around in the dark locating wheels and fighting monsters until you reach the Exit.