A-EftP - The effects of the Blessing Focus Trait & +Blessing effect items

Hi everyone. I have a quick question for the more experienced Avernum players here.

Does the trait "Blessing Focus" and the items that increase blessings by a certain percentage increase the duration of blessing spells, or do they increase the effect of blessing spells? Or do they do both?

I've been wondering this for some time, as one of my characters is a tanky cleric, and I've been wondering if I would be better off with other traits and more tanky items.

Quote:
Increasing blessing duration isn't bad, mind you, as they start off fairly short. But Spellcraft and the like will also increase blessing duration.

On a related mechanical note, do we know whether spellcraft, blessing focus, etc. have any effect on cloaks and wards? In A6 they had actual durations (similarly with long-term buffs like augmentation, steel skin, etc. in A5) which could be extended, but in AEftP they last until the next 'rest.' Do these bonuses increase the damage/resistance boost, or do they not do anything?