A-EftP - Blademaster doesnt Work

I think that of the fatigue removal skills, quick action does what it says for 1 point of fatigue by that percentage. However with 10 in blademaster i dont notice a change by more than 1 point out of 20 tries. What this means is that quick action does what it says but blademaster might remove fatigue with less than 3% of a chance. Has anyone had any success with blademaster other than the great damage bonus?

Originally Posted By: Death Knight
I think that of the fatigue removal skills, quick action does what it says for 1 point of fatigue by that percentage. However with 10 in blademaster i dont notice a change by more than 1 point out of 20 tries. What this means is that quick action does what it says but blademaster might remove fatigue with less than 3% of a chance. Has anyone had any success with blademaster other than the great damage bonus?

The Blademaster description is quite vague about how much it helps with fatigue. You are correct; that skill is mostly for the damage. There are rare fatigue-reducing items that are much more useful.

Originally Posted By: Death Knight
Quick action doesnt seem to register with my party. I have a strength tank with low dex and he always goes first in battle compared to my finesse fighter with high dex and quick action. It seems that the 1st character in the party always goes first. Is this a bug?

The default action sequence is in party order. You need to go into the Settings to change that.