A-EftP - Problems comments [SPOILERS]

1) There's a hidden switch in sulfras lair but it seems to be inaccessible due to a statue am I missing something?

2) What is the gap drake? I killed a chasm drake but didn't find the weapon named smite there. According to the women in Blosk I'm supposed to find smite when I kill the gap drake.

3)It would be nice if quests were organized or labled by location. Even better when you enter an area or town where you have a quest the list of quests would appear in a pop up window. Avernum has so many quests it's a pain to remember what you're supposed to be doing where.

Thanks for any help!

Originally Posted By: trinko
... 3)It would be nice if quests were organized or labled by location. Even better when you enter an area or town where you have a quest the list of quests would appear in a pop up window. Avernum has so many quests it's a pain to remember what you're supposed to be doing where

For 3, the map does give help with (most) quests. Hover over an icon on the map to see the related quests.

Originally Posted By: Randomizer
1) You need to fight Sulfras to get the statue to move out of the way. smile

Something odd about this. When you talk to the bound demon that used to work for Erika, the greeter for the dragon, it intimates she's plotting her revenge through a statue she's placed in the area. I found the hidden statue, but it didn't have anything to say to me. I then returned to Erika, but the topic of Sulfras and her hidden statue never came up for me to explore.

Did I miss something obvious or is this broken in some way??