Getting Tier 5 Canisters early?? (Spoilers)[G5]

OK Just went on alwyn's mission as envoy to drakon, had around 40+ living tools (spellcraft+unlock+ 14 base mech+mech boosting items till now helped save a LOT of tools)

BEFORE meeting with galdring, sneaked into laboratory got 4 canisters (on south charm and something else) and on the east Create GAZER and create DRAKON

then after killing that nab challenger (talked him into realising he is dumb , then killed him anyway) sneaked into library from north, got Create WARTROLL,an awesome necklace, some other spell along with a key.

Now sicne this si lifecrafter, all 3 tier 5 creations vaialable now (provided tis lvl 1...not the upgraded one) absorbed my glakh and cryodrayak and made a gazer and a drakon and my essense pool is almost dried.

Checked the Synergy Style Item List - Geneforge 5 (Massive Spoilers)and didnt find these skill canisters

IS this intended or was my this discovery a fluke? Now pretty much can steam roll through most fights...

yeah absorbed everything, pumped up int for a few levels and created gazer, wartroll, rothgroth (the updated version when u get lv3) and pretty much skewered till endgame using blessing and healing along with mental. For some reason battle magic was too lack luster to spend essence on puryfing rain or essence lances...

Rotdhizons are fantastic for most of the time you have them, but I find they fall behind near the end. Their lack of any significant fire/ice/energy resistance coupled with the tendency of endgame enemies (gazers, drakons, wingbolts, cryodrayks, etc.) to spam these types of attacks means that they die really quickly in the last few dungeons. I prefer tralls, which have decent defense against everything, especially since their ranged attacks mean that they get to avoid at least some of the area attacks that Ghaldring and the Shaper council members like to throw around.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, Rotdhizons are awesome-nice. After I got in the area, I rushed to get them. Two of them early on (before I even entered the Dera reaches) wiped everything.

Then I remade them (they were at the level cap and I was wasting essence getting their stats over 30) and also added two more. I'm only weak v. LOTS of magic damage. And I'm a good support healer.

ZOMBIE HORDE GO!!!