Infinite Slith spawns ...

MissSea

Outside Formello seems to trigger if you get too close to the gates.

Inside it triggers if you exit the buildings on the north side anywhere other than the east exit going into the garden to the pylon portal. You may be able to enter a few buildings, like the temple, in the south.

You can do it with a normal party on torment difficulty, but eventually you have to leave as you run out of energy potions while they keep coming. Some of us did it because we wanted to see if Jeff had any nifty rewards for pushing past the spawns to poke and peek into every nook and cranny.

Okay, that's cool -- I just wanted to know if the sliths I'm running into near the slave camp to the southeast of Formello are going to start respawning on me. I'm not above exploiting the H-E-double hockey sticks out of shift+D, so energy potions/health meters mean nothing. I'm more about finishing the quests to read every bit of dialogue Jeff writes. I tell you, I'd read this stuff if someone serialized it ...