Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, look at that. Voria can actually shoot straight now. tongueold.gif

Voria Grey Amerestau

Impatient Female (former) Mercenary Engineer

1STR / 2DEX / 4PER / 4INT

12HP / 12AC / 4SPD / 19XP

Health: 5/5/12

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

5'9'', 150 lbs. Fair skin, straight brown hair, blue eyes. Tends to wear silver and black engineering fatigues, complete with boots and gloves, covering pretty much every inch of skin below the neck.

FEATS

Gadgeteer Genius - You've got an inherent talent when it comes to creating and modifying various devices. You gain a +4 bonus to engineering or gun knowledge checks when creating or modifying gadgets and weaponry, and the consequences of failure are reduced.

Weapon Proficiency (Energetic Small Arms) - No -4HIT penalty when using energy pistols and carbines.

COMBAT

Unarmed (STR): +1

Thrown (DEX): +2

Melee (STR): -3 (2H -3; DW -5/-7)

Kinetic Small Arms (PER+½DEX): +1 (DW -1/-3)

Energetic Small Arms (PER+½DEX): +5 (DW +3/+1)

Heavy Weapons (PER): 0

Shotguns (½PER): -2

SKILLS

Athletics: 1+1

Engineering: 4+4

Energy Gun Knowledge: 4+4

Kinetic Gun Knowledge: 2+2

Observation: 3+3

Search: 1+1

Sneak: 1+1 [+1]

Piloting: 2 [+1]

Intimidate: 1 [+1]

EQUIPPED/WORN/POCKETED

-Microplasma Repeater (MPR) [ESA 100%; 5ThermDmg, -1HIT, -4%Shot, Rapidfire] - What amounts to a plasma submachine gun. Compact and reasonably concealable in loose clothing (or under a backpack), and capable of rapid-fire low-yield plasma blasts. Good for close-quarters combat on-board ships and stations.

-Power Armor [+2vsThermal/Photon/Pierce, +1vsSlash/Blunt/???] - A reasonable-quality suit of powered armor.

-Engineering Uniform [+1vsThermal/Photon] - Clothing specially designed to resist high temperatures and help regulate body heat. Comes complete with gloves and boots.

-Multi-Function Solar Watch - Keeps time, has built-in simple atmospheric monitor and temperature gauge.

-Mobile Computer System (MCS) [100% MPC] - A small hand-held computer with wireless capabilities.

-3 Doses Prescription Painkillers [+4THP] - Painkillers being used to help Voria's recovery from surgery. +4 Temporary HP when used.

-Plasma Welder Pistol [ESA 100%; 5ThermDmg, -10%Shot, ++FumbleIntensity] - A modified plasma pistol, converted to fire a concentrated short-range stream of plasma. Has a worrisome risk of overheating.

-Welding Mask [Helmet: +1vsPhoton] - Face and eye protection when wielding heavy equipment.

-3 SPCs [100% 100% 100%] - Standard Power Cells used to power weaponry and devices.

-Wallet

-Backpack

SHUTTLE

-Power Cell Recharger [Cap: 4SPCs, 2MPCs] - When hooked up to a power source, this gizmo can recharge depleted power cells. The time it takes depends on the quality of the power source and size of the power cell. ***Currently Empty.

-Light Civilian Shieldgen - A shield generator that used to be installed in the shuttle.

Edited by Sylae
spoiler fix

Name: Irene Winters

Alignment: Adventurous

Level: 3

Strength: 2

Dexterity: 2

Intelligence: 2

Perception: 5 (+1)

HP: 14/14/14

AC: 12

Speed: 4

Piloting: 4

Athletics: 3

Observation: 4

Tactics: 2

Sneak: 2 (+1)

Speechcraft: 2 (+2)

Feats

Station Brat: +3 DEX in low gravity; -2 DEX, -1 STR when planetside.

Weapon Proficiency (Energetic Small Arms): No -4 hit penalty when using energy pistols and carbines.

Edited by Sylae
spoiler fix

Originally Posted By: Future Wonderbolt
So, um, Dantius has not filled it out, but I think he is on holiday or something.

But it's looking like Thurslyday Sep 13, 4:00 MDT is the only possible time everyone can make it, so let's try that

if they were going to name a day after me they could at least have spelled my name right

Click to reveal..
Freckles
L3 Female

Str: 3
Dex: 3
Int: 1
Per: 4 (+1)

16 HP

Feats:
Bloodthirsty - 1PD "Bloodlust" +6HP, +2HIT for 2+level/2 turns
Power Attack: Grants ability "Power Attack," allowing you to sacrifice up to -5 HIT for up to +5 CRIT on your next melee attack. Counts as a full round action.

Athletics: 6 (+1)
Gun Knowledge (Kinetic) 2 (+1)
First Aid: 1
Intimidation: 4 (+1)
Observation:1
Tactics: 2

As far as I know, but I need to give a heads-up: I will probably be either exhausted or hyper (due to consuming enough caffeine to kill an elephant) when the session happens. This is because my ever-shifting sleep schedule has me basically nocturnal at this point, so naturally, someone decided to set a meeting at 12:00 noon I have to attend. And decided to give me roughly 24 hours notice it was happening.

EDIT: Yeah, rescheduling might be a good idea, given what I just posted.

• 4 weeks later...

It never hurts to send a note, email if possible, thanking the interviewer for his/her time and ending that you are looking forward to working for that company. If you have any thoughts that occurred to you after the interview that may make a stronger selling point, you may include them as well.

Good luck.

P.S. I am finding that LinkedIn.com is a good place to set up a profile, search for jobs, and get connected with potential employers. I have reviewed this site for a while and it is quite active. In fact I found one potential candidate there who I recommended to my boss.

jk

so i get people not being able to make it, [censored] happens, that's chill. but this is reaching the point of being ridiculous. thanks to everyone who played and participated, it was fun dming y'all. i'm putting this on the shelf of indefinite delay again, it's become quite obvious that there's not too much interest in playing. i'm done wasting my time and the time of those who were participating. sorry.