Geneforge 4-5 problem and geneforge 1-3 save game problem

Moon__Fall

Hello there, I've been playing games by spiderweb software for a while, i haven't been around forever and im not neccesarrily new either, but my favorite series is the geneforge series and i have a few big problems. First let me tell you about what has happened to my computer recently. About a month ago my computer got a virus, i think it was from an advertisement, it corrupted my boot sector so I had to wipe the drive and install a new os on it, i installed the new os and got some help from my computer tech teacher installing drivers and such, but my teacher when attempting to save my computer partitioned my drives so the c: drive was barely big enough to only hold the os but have a d: drive to replace the storage space lost. Also I found out with the current drivers i have my max screen size is now 1024 x 600, it used to be larger and is no longer big enough for geneforge 4-5, and anyways I reinstalled all my games and i found out that geneforge 1-3 could not save, in any save slots, i think the problem is is that they are not located in the c: drive anymore but i'm wondering if it's possible to choose another place for them to save to. and with geneforge 4-5 is it possible for them to run at a lower resolution then what's recommended? sorry for such a big post smirk