Hall of Lamps (spoiler)

Quote:
Originally written by Nightwurm:
Come on people it's not that hard, I went in there before I even went to Castle Aethedoc on Normal. What I'm wondering is what happens if you choose the option to enslave the djinn? Do you get like a super power up?
We're referring to torment mode and we did it before Goagh Nar.

If you enslave the djinn you get +1 to strength, dexterity, intelligence, and endurance but then it gets interesting.

Quote:
Originally written by Randomizer:
Quote:
Originally written by Nightwurm:
Come on people it's not that hard, I went in there before I even went to Castle Aethedoc on Normal. What I'm wondering is what happens if you choose the option to enslave the djinn? Do you get like a super power up?
We're referring to torment mode and we did it before Goagh Nar.

If you enslave the djinn you get +1 to strength, dexterity, intelligence, and endurance but then it gets interesting.
I'm with the beta testers on this one, on torment those slimes hit way too frequently, and that lich is at the very least mildly frustrating.

Interesting, such as in "I bow down to you master before kicking you where it hurts interesting?"
wink