New Story[G5]

Pyrrhus

I'm okay with that role, but can i get a decent conversation input about the rebellion to your character?

Also I wear a Shaper's robe but with a drakon symbol instead of the shaper insignia. My eyes are bright green, but i have brown hair. I also have a small beard(the ones that are connected to one's mustache). I carry around a kyshaak and a smaller, less intelligent, drakon.

Hey, DragoWaffle. Please ACTUALLY read the Code of Conduct. Nioca made a pretty friendly suggestion; that does not entitle you to throw insults at him in your signature.

As a board moderator, I'm removing the offending line. Please consider this a friendly warning to, uh, be friendly smile. And on that note I'd also like to say welcome to the boards.

Dral: First off I'm not an idiot. Second it was too hard trying to understand its many sounds to what is was saying. Third I like my creations intelligent, except for drakons. I don't give them any more intelligence than needed for them to realize that they do not live without my essence and the killing of myself would result in there death.

Originally Posted By: DragoWaffle
I didn't, friend did. Said he knew her from some other forum. And I read the dang code when i registered.

Considering that Nioca is a he, I think your friend was mistaken.

Also, please note that you are responsible for what is posted on your account; "my friend said it" is not a good excuse.

Seriously, though, let's just move on from this.

Dikiyoba,

Official warning considered. I lasted how many days this time? Time to retract the claws and head for pastures new.

Feel free to delete my belittling posts and patch up DragoWaffle's wounds; for I meant to cause no lasting harm. Definitely nothing to remotely necessitate a warning.

Ah, well. Please continue with your fantastic story Pyrrhus.

veni vidi exivi.