A Couple of Questions

pitttbulll

I just got the dragon tooth quest. I have already killed the arrogant dragon in the titan peaks so I was wondering if there are any other dragons that I can kill to complete this quest?

Also, I got the lizard quest in Goldkrag and on my way to it there was a pack of ogres which I took care of. Are they involved in another quest as I never noticed them there before?

Thanks.

Those ogres are just a sign of how things are deteriorating in the Kva. No quest.

Zephyrine is in the Jhereth Deeps, not the Titan peaks. If you actually killed her without having the quest, I think you may be out of luck. I can't confirm this, never having tried it, since I also can't find the exact trigger for the dialogue node that gives you the tooth. I thought it would be in her script's dead_state, but apparently not.

Originally Posted By: The Turtle Moves
Zephyrine is in the Jhereth Deeps, not the Titan peaks. If you actually killed her without having the quest, I think you may be out of luck.

For what it's worth, this isn't true. You can go back to where you killed her and pick up the tooth.