A:EftP - T-singleton

Well in some ways you can partially. The perks allow for more flexibility when using your char and flexibility is how the solo singleton characters manage to do specialize in so many things to survive. It wouldnt apply to me as ive never actually soloed any games that werent solo, but still I would like to try one in the future.

Edit-By the way Literaturic, will it still be a while before we get to see the strategy central from the current beta. I believe the mac is coming out in late 2011 so i was just wondering to read about it. Only reason i ask is i was able to see Avadon's Strategy Central long before it came out.

Strategy Central normally contains many details that cannot be disclosed by the Beta testers until after the release. The detailed lists of item locations, stat allocations, and builds are all covered by the non-disclosure agreements. If they "Strategy Central" thread was made before the release, those comprehensive resources weren't added until after the release.

Also the game keeps changing during testing so some information is out of date.

The worst was during Avernum 5 where items weren't placed in containers starting near Muck until after the fights had been tested. So you had to go back to a much earlier saved game from well before reaching the area to see what you could have looted.