Zhossa Mindtaker

Dim Bulb

I'm on the Nathalie loyalty quest presently in the drake's tower. Nathalie has opened a "secret" passage which leads to a lower level with red flooring, an obelisk to the south and a table(altar?)to the north. I don't know what to do. Please tell me it's something that makes some sense. After all this repetitive game playing, I'm getting really tired and bored.

Originally Posted By: Lilith
OK, here is the 100% foolproof way to solve the circle puzzle by trial and error.

Start going around the big loop in one direction, making a quicksave every time you walk past one of the circles. WATCH THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN. When you see a message there telling you that you feel an icy sensation, you've gone too far and reset the puzzle: reload to your quicksave from BEFORE you stepped on that rune, and go back around the loop in the other direction, still quicksaving at every circle. Repeat this process until an exit appears.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. Trust us you won't miss it. smile

Randomizer,

Thanks for the reply, but I've decided to quit the game. I liked playing the demo, but since then, I've found the quests to be repetitive & boring....kill this one,then kill that one...plus I'm exhausted from slogging around the same scenery & dungeons no matter what area I'm in. Most importantly, I felt no real connection to the characters. Lost all empathy for them during the many loyalty quests...one is all that's needed.