Are the 3,000 coin training/blessings worth it?

Californian

So there I am in the Castle V., talking to the Incantress and delivering to her my magical glowing green goo. She offers to bless me for the bargain basement price of 3,000 coins.

Also, earlier there was that guy out in the Shadow Beast woods, who offered to train me for another mere 3,000 coins.

So, are these things worth it? I mean, what else am I going to spend my money on?

Thanks!

A bonus of a few per cent to damage or resistances for the entire game will probably make a difference at least a couple of times. They're not so incredible that you should put them ahead of your immediate purchasing priorities, but they should definitely go on your "buy eventually" list.

Originally Posted By: Stugri-La
Also, make sure to collect gemstones, crystals, gold bars and even non-enchanted rings and charms if you've got room in your pack. Since the gems, crystals and gold bars are stackable, collecting them is easy.
You can also just stick all of it in your junk bag and not worry. Also easier to sell all at once that way.