TROGLO CASTLE QUEST HELP! URGENT!

Trenton.

There is a way to quit the Anama without using the editor. Just train one of your characters to cast Mage spells. However there is a pretty hefty penalty doing it that way. When you joined the Anama, you lost all your Mage skill, and all the Mage spells you knew. In exchange you got extra levels in Priest skill, plus most of the Priest spells including some of the highest level ones.

The penalty for leaving the Anama within the game, is this; you lose all but the basic level of Priest skill and all of the upper level spells. The worst part is, you don't get back any of the Mage skill or spells you gave up to begin with, so you wind up having to rebuild ~all~ of your spell casters. Neat, huh?

I found a schematic that showed that theyre were four floors at the right hand corner of the main floor, and that there is two more above me. Im still trying to figure out witch set of stairs to take to the tippity top and the crystal. Any help?

GOLEM QUEST: TOP FLOOR

DAY:179

I have finnaly found the stair way to the top, and i am drawing closer to the center, and to the crystal. The demons are wearing me down terribly. They make the best enemy, tough, gives a chalange, but wears me down to 50 spell points each.

You need to go back to that control panel you found before, and play with the controls (change the setting on the Star conveyer). Somewhere to the north of the level is a staircase up to the top. Bring lots of energy potion.

Edit: Sorry if this is vague, but it's a long time since I've been in that Tower. And I'm not going back in without a colossal bribe.

Crystal soul? oh that makes me feel much better. They have like, seven in both mage and priest right? Oh well, I have like 50 skill points for each person right now so when I get back to fort emergence I gotta level >.> Anywho, I cant seem to get in it, Ill be looking around the outside keep. Anyone know how to open the portacilisus?

You don't open the portcullis. You need to explore the ruined Keep to find another way inside. I think it was the southeast area has a way from below.

This is only the start of the end so you might want to level up and gather up supplies so you don't have to come back.

I found the way down. I just took a look at the mini map, saw how much space there was, and just almost died.

I am recovering fine from killing everything above. The thing I do when I get low on health or spell energy, is I walk into a building that only has one or two entrances and throw up a couple of magic barriers and press the wait button for a while.

EDIT: I found at the stairs, a small den of alien beasts, and after going up and to the left There is a small gate that I cannot get through. Is it possible I need to pull another lever in the upper level?

DOUBLE EDIT: I found a secret passage to a boat and headed up. Though Im stuck again, the boat wont go any where upstream past the island with golems on it, theres some rocks blocking a couple of paths.

Found the secret passage, skipped across three rocks, and am checking out the fort now. Looks deserted, except for a couple of alien beast traps.

I have now traveled to the vahnatai room, where I got teleported, stranded a few days, and then let one party member out. My mage had gotten through most everything alright. She got a little bangged up with only 174 health points left, but I got all of my party back. I have just entered the major room where Im about to take on a crapload of vhanatai and crystal souls. Wish me luck!

What sort of sucks is that after erika died, and after I destroyed the plauges, is that I had to quit, restart, or restore. I cant continue adventuring! it really does sort of suck...However, I will reload and use the editor to get back to emergence and still do stuff.

Thanks to all your help

Especialy harehunter, who bought me the game, and all of those who helped me with information to end the plauges

I guess I'm going to have to do a map site of the Exile series now. That's going to take a lot of surveying and note taking. Getting the pictures is tricky since the automap doesn't show the whole section. Then there are the mark-ups to show points of interest. I wonder if I could get some help somewhere...