Restless Souls Preview

Callie

I started a scenario a while back and abandoned it, but now with this pretty new editor and whatnot I've decided to take it up again. I figure if I post some pictures people can pester me and it will get done at some point. So, let there be screenshots:

Note: I took most of these shots in the editor. There are two pictures in which the walls look crappy, but they're much better in-game.

Wayside Inn - I've messed around a whole lot with lighting. Notice how the sides of the path are dark.

Alien Gate - This will be an puzzle at some point. I have lighting effects with this one but I was too lazy to open the game up.

The Watchtower - Most outdoor fights have their own unique fight-towns. I don't think the chickens will stay.

Outside - I've made some modifications of the basic graphics.

Villainy! - I got the floor graphics from Enraged Slith's site.

Amdis - A friendly town

Details:

Outdoor sections: 3

Towns: 8 (3 friendly)

Completion: Almost all of the designing is complete. About 1/3 of the scripting is done but dialog may take awhile. I want to submit it to the contest but I imagine I won't finish until November or so. It's not too big, but I have lots of homework.